License System Upgrade Coming In August
May 23, 2019
A major upgrade of the Division's licensing system is scheduled to launch in August. The revamped system will include such improvements as:
- Online purchases of bow licenses, permits and stamps generate a printable pdf with the option to purchase a durable stock duplicate for $2.00 plus fees.
- A printable temporary license for online purchasers of All-around and firearm licenses
A 15-day temporary license and associated tags can be printed and a durable stock license will be mailed at no extra cost.
- Site will be completely mobile-compatible
- A free e-mail option for a PDF copy of bow licenses, all permits, and stamps purchased at an agent location
There is no option for an e-mail PDF copy of any All-around and firearm licenses purchased at an agent location.
- Transactions can include multiple customers
- Ability to view previous harvest records
- Gift Vouchers will be available for friends and loved ones
These are just a few of the new features which will be immediately available. Turkey, coyote, beaver and otter harvest reporting will be phased in next year. License agents will also have expanded capabilities and offer all licenses and permits.
More information will be in the 2019-20 Hunting Digest, available in August. To receive more information on the new system and other fish and wildlife matters, subscribe to one or more of the Division's e-mail lists.
License System FAQs